Friday, February 6, 2009




I have been living in the studio environment since 2005.
Let's see if I could find the old photos of my previous workstation.

Photo 1: my very first architecture workstation. Still loving the green backing sheet. Nowadays we don't use drafting tables anymore.


Photo 2: this is my table during 2nd year in diploma program. very, very messy, i know.
























Photo 3: my 3rd year table.













Photo 4: this is my 2nd workstation during 3rd year diploma, I did most of my homework at home in Setiawangsa.









Photo 5: it is bachelor of architecture now. So this is my first cubicle in UTM JB, sharing with Meen and Nadz, but most of the time I got the whole cubicle to myself.







Photo 6: Finally, this is my current workplace.

Loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment