Thursday, February 5, 2009

It was just a frigging dream

Usually I would just talk to myself in the mirror or when I am alone in the car or something.

Today I was late for class.
I darn slept/accidentally slept this afternoon only to wake up to find that it was 8pm already!
So I jumped out of bed to the frigging toilet, rushed to my frigging car to get to the frigging English class.

I kind of could not totally focus in class just now.
Something was being playing over and over again inside my mind and its very disturbing.
It was something about what I have dreamed just now.
Was it really just gonna be a dream?
Maybe..
So I kind of tried to stop pondering about it for the second time.
I failed.
It was so strange.
Was it really a happy dream? or a horrifying one?
I could say it was both a happy and horrifying as well.
I don't know what I should do.
Matter of fact, I should not be saying all these things at the first place.
But nobody knows about it but myself,
Maybe I should just keep it that way
I am in a happy state right now.
It was just a dream..
It was just a frigging dream..
... but some part of me want it to happen
.. some.. I suppose..
I cannot blame myself for keeping on thinking bout it, no matter how hard I try to resist it.
I am being fair to myself.
I don't know..
Maybe it was just a dream.
just a frigging dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment